The My Journey team has supported different community groups across the borough.
Tailored events and activities can be designed to suit different locations and groups depending on your aims. Some tasters of what we’ve done before:
- Personalised travel planning sessions in Woodley, Emmbrook and Lower Earley.
- Cycle event on the new Montague Park development in Wokingham.
- Cycle training and bike maintenance sessions at Norrey’s Scout Group.
- Advice and workshops at St. Nicholas Church, Earley to encourage people to car share.
- The smoothie bike was used at a local triathalon event to get people excited about cycling and healthy drinks!
- Providing information and advice to residents on travelling safely and sustainably at the Tenant Services fun days.
Tailored Travel Information
Tailored travel information for different areas and communities around Wokingham borough have been created and can be found under Related Pages.
Get in touch
If you would like tailored travel information for your area in the borough or interested in My Journey supporting your community, don't hesitate to get in touch with the team.